Killer slugs, caught on a sidewalk on Lidingö. It seems they are feasting on one of their own. Their eating action looked quite interesting, so I tried to make a video as well, but my camera doesn't have sufficient video quality.
First World War and Army of Occupation War Diary France Belgium and Germany: 24 DIVISION 72 Infantry Brigade, Brigade Trench Mortar Battery February 1918–31 January 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2215/3) Exactly what it says on the tin, though the label is quite large.
Making Sense of Haptics: Fundamentals of Perception and Implications for Device Design F E van Beek. This is the work of a recently graduated PhD student. Good work, too.
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
The Sonification Handbook T Hermann, A Hunt & J G Neuhoff (eds). I wish I had read this when it was released, but it’s still relevant.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
2 comments:
Waste not, want not.
Considering they did not seem to nibble on their live colleagues I wonder how they could tell that the victim was indeed dead and therefore eatable.
Post a Comment