Cyanide and Happiness meets the futility of existence head on (or possibly off). Their Depressing comics week goes all the way with comics that are no fun at all in any way.
First World War and Army of Occupation War Diary France Belgium and Germany: 24 DIVISION 72 Infantry Brigade, Brigade Trench Mortar Battery February 1918–31 January 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2215/3) Exactly what it says on the tin, though the label is quite large.
Making Sense of Haptics: Fundamentals of Perception and Implications for Device Design F E van Beek. This is the work of a recently graduated PhD student. Good work, too.
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
The Sonification Handbook T Hermann, A Hunt & J G Neuhoff (eds). I wish I had read this when it was released, but it’s still relevant.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
No comments:
Post a Comment