French Poilu 1914–18. I Sumner, ill G Rava. Rather too short to cover the entire war.
First World War and Army of Occupation War Diary France Belgium and Germany: 24 DIVISION 72 Infantry Brigade, Brigade Trench Mortar Battery February 1918–31 January 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2215/3) Exactly what it says on the tin, though the label is quite large.
Making Sense of Haptics: Fundamentals of Perception and Implications for Device Design F E van Beek. This is the work of a recently graduated PhD student. Good work, too.
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
6 comments:
Cooligt! Men var fan är bränsletanken!?
Torde sitta strax framför motorn, det räcker nog med en 20 liter eller mindre.
39 liter i själva verket, ser jag när jag läser specen.
Of course! ... Oh, wait a minute, you said any*thing*...
(Sheesh, what a fussy site! "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: U")
Yeah, I think they’re overly paranoid about script injection attacks, or whatever the problem is perceived to be.
Sure, but... *underline*?
(Heh. And my captcha is... under.)
Post a Comment