Efter att en mentalt instabil person begått ett brutalt missdåd halkade en journalist med fingrarna och skrev om denne missdåre, vilket väl på det hela taget måste anses ett välfunnet uttryck.
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
The Sonification Handbook T Hermann, A Hunt & J G Neuhoff (eds). I wish I had read this when it was released, but it’s still relevant.
Games User Research A Drachen, P Mirza-Babaei & L E Nacke (eds). Urgently needed.
Avro Lancaster, Lincoln and York in Post-War RAF Service 1945–1950 M Derry. Refreshingly honest.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
No comments:
Post a Comment