After a rainy week today is a bright and sunny day in Stockholm. The Only-begotten Daughter grumbles that it's not very Christmas-like, but such is the climate in southern Sweden. Honeybuns has travelled north, where things are otherwise:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
NÄR JAG VAR LITEN VAR DET MINSANN SNÖ! DET ÄR DIN GENERATIONS FEL ATT DET INTE BLIR SÅ LÄNGRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
The Sonification Handbook T Hermann, A Hunt & J G Neuhoff (eds). I wish I had read this when it was released, but it’s still relevant.
Games User Research A Drachen, P Mirza-Babaei & L E Nacke (eds). Urgently needed.
Avro Lancaster, Lincoln and York in Post-War RAF Service 1945–1950 M Derry. Refreshingly honest.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
1 comment:
NÄR JAG VAR LITEN VAR DET MINSANN SNÖ! DET ÄR DIN GENERATIONS FEL ATT DET INTE BLIR SÅ LÄNGRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment