Randall Munroe (of xkcd fame) is one of my heroes. Now he has divulged yet another reason to worship him: instead of a sofa, he has gotten himself a ball pit. I am so getting one for my next home!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
jobbigt om man tappar popcorn [på'ckårn] i soffan...
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
The Sonification Handbook T Hermann, A Hunt & J G Neuhoff (eds). I wish I had read this when it was released, but it’s still relevant.
Games User Research A Drachen, P Mirza-Babaei & L E Nacke (eds). Urgently needed.
Avro Lancaster, Lincoln and York in Post-War RAF Service 1945–1950 M Derry. Refreshingly honest.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
2 comments:
jobbigt om man tappar popcorn [på'ckårn] i soffan...
Nä, det är hur fiffigt som helst: man har ett nät under bollarna, lyfter upp dem och allt krafset emellan ramlar till golvet där man kan sopa upp det!
Post a Comment