"Karey" is upset by teachers who sleep with students. I'll say, I've occasionally had students fall asleep during my lectures, but at least I've always managed to keep myself awake.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
The Sonification Handbook T Hermann, A Hunt & J G Neuhoff (eds). I wish I had read this when it was released, but it’s still relevant.
Games User Research A Drachen, P Mirza-Babaei & L E Nacke (eds). Urgently needed.
Avro Lancaster, Lincoln and York in Post-War RAF Service 1945–1950 M Derry. Refreshingly honest.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
1 comment:
Post a Comment