Making Sense of Haptics: Fundamentals of Perception and Implications for Device Design F E van Beek. This is the work of a recently graduated PhD student. Good work, too.
Sonification Design: From Data to Intelligible Soundfields D Worrall. I thought this was the work of an eager and recently graduated PhD, not a well-established professor.
Physics for Cats T Gauld. About “science”, but nothing specific.
Fighters in Service—Attack and Training Aircraft since 1960 K Munson. Right at the start when current air forces were equipped.
The Sonification Handbook T Hermann, A Hunt & J G Neuhoff (eds). I wish I had read this when it was released, but it’s still relevant.
Games User Research A Drachen, P Mirza-Babaei & L E Nacke (eds). Urgently needed.
Places I keep track of
IPMS Stockholm One of the best plastic modelling forums you'll find.
1 comment:
very cute though, in a weird way?
Post a Comment